LeadershipManagementProduct managementStrategyUX ResearchDesignOps
RateIt was a rapidly evolving startup based in Perth/Singapore building in-store customer satisfaction and experience surveys and powerful insights tools to help empower retail, healthcare and other brick and mortar experiences with feedback to improve their customer experience. Founded by ex-Microsoft executives, the team was working towards their series A funding.
Reporting to the CEO, I managed a team of software engineers, product managers and designers. I was part of the senior leadership team and helped shape strategy, OKRs and culture.
- I hired a senior UX Designer
- Started their component library and design system,
- Shifted the product team into a productive Agile/Scrum process
- Created a practice of human-centred design through DesignOps and ResearchOps training
- Helped bring design thinking into the business at a strategic level.